Thursday 15 March 2018

Visual Mihi

This is my Visual Mihi. as you can see on the top left corner is two flags representing my two cultures Maori and Samoan, On the top right corner It shows that I love playing softball, one of my favourite positions is playing Centre out field and Back stop. Next on the bottom left corner it says family and part of that means I love my family, and last but not least on the bottom right corner it shows that I LOVE music and love singing. I hope you enjoyed my Visual Mihi!!

3 comments:

  1. Myztique! Great visual mihi - I enjoyed reading the blurb to show what was important to you. I wonder who your favourite artist is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your visual Mihi Myztique. Did you play softball for the school this year? Nice seeing you all at the garage sale today. I'll see you all in a few weeks for Fiafia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myztique you done a great job on your visual mihi, I like learning new things from other students.

    ReplyDelete