Wednesday 1 March 2017

Who is my role model

Why ___ is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
How to have a fun weekend
Introduction
My mum and dad are my role models because they help me whenever I need help with anything at home.
Information
1st element
My mum and my dad are my role model because they look after me and my siblings and they always encourage me in every sport I do.

Information
2nd element
My role model is my mum and dad because they keep our family safe, and they always come to watch me play my netball games and always Encourages me when i’m playing.

Information
3rd element
My mum and my dad are my role models because they buy me and my siblings nice things when it’s our birthdays or christmas.



Conclusion
Last but not least is, my mum and dad always takes care of me when I am sore or sick and she feeds  me and looked after me since I was born till up to this very day,And one day I would like to follow their footsteps so that i could be like my mum and dad when I grow up.





No comments:

Post a Comment