Friday 26 February 2016

It's My Birthday!

On monday the 8th of february it was my birthday and me and my family went to the pools in onehunga. The people i went with was my mum, dad, brother, sister, uncles, aunts, and cousins I had a awesome time with them. When we got there i saw the diving board open so i ran straight away to the bathroom to get changed so that i could jump off the diving board before my dad did. When i first jumped of the diving board into the water it was shivering cold. When my cousins came they got dressed into their togs then they came outside to jump in the pool but before she jumped in I pushed her in and then she pulled me in when she fell in so I got so cold I had to sunbathe on my towel to get dry then jump back in.



THESE ARE THE POOLS I WENT TO!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a lot of fun you had on your birthday Myztique. The pools in Onehunga look very different from how I remember them. That shows how long since I have been there. Do you go there often or just for treats?

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete