Tuesday 8 December 2015

Ambassador Aplication


Myztique Ambassador from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
Talofa lava my name is Myztique and I am 9 years old. I would like to be a year six ambassador for 2016. I think that I would be the best person for the job because I am confident, honest and I like to share my stories with our visitors that come to our school to see our learning.


I always come to school to learn and finish off my activities from our blog log that our teachers created to put our writing, reading activities and math follow ups.  I also have one little sister Leigharna, She’s six and one older brother, Kayden is 14 years old.


This year I have learned about native animals. For an example a Kiwi. Kiwis are native in New Zealand and its habitat is in the native forest in New Zealand, kiwis are the only native birds that have nostrils at the end of its beak. Kiwis use their beaks to smell the food they're trying to find and they also use it to smell were there going.

Being an ambassador means a lot to me because I like to show visitors my work. I would love to make my school proud and also my whanau proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment